- When you were born, how much did you weigh?
7 pounds something I think. I know I look chubby in baby pics. I was also 5 weeks early. Strange now that I am 5' 9" and only weigh about 55kg lol.
- What's you're sugar poison?
My sugar poison would have to be chocolate. Any kind really. If I need a sugar hit I usually go for anything.
- If you had to choose between meat and cheese for the rest of your life,
which would you choose? Then be specific.
Cheese, probably a nice Brie or Camembert, preferably deep fried lol.
- What, is your opinion, is the worst song ever?
I don't know. There are so many.
- Who was your favorite teacher growing up and why?
My favourite teacher ever was also my senior principal. Berenice Kerr was tough but was the only teacher I remember off the top of my head who truly had a gift for moulding you and instiling maturity and growth. She will always be one of my heros. She also inspired me to travel and do what makes me fulfilled.
- What personal activity, when performed in public, bothers you the most?
Definately spiting in the street. I don't know what it is but it just seems feral.
- Ok, there's a $50 bill lying on the ground. You pick it up. Dumbfounded by your incredible luck, what do you selfishly purchase?
Nothing, I really don't want anything.
- Do you have a recurring nightmare? If so, explain.
No, I rarely have nightmares just dreams.
- Name one place on Earth you've never been, but vow to visit at least once.
There are a few but number one would be New Orleans and maybe Thailand.
- You notice that question #9 wasn't really a question. You feel smart for catching such a small detail. What else can you do really well that reminds you how smart you are?
Well, I can usually solve anything. When I have a challenge i see it from every angle and my mind seems to solve the problem without me having to do anything.